Archer Gowland has developed a tailored program specifically designed for owners of Management Letting Rights businesses (MLRs) in Queensland.
As a valued member of our ‘Mentor for Management Rights’ program, you receive one on one business coaching from leading industry expert, Scott Wicks, plus financial management to improve your business cash flow, profitability and future sale price.
Your ‘Mentor for Management Rights’ program includes:
- Cash flow management to create a predictable and reliable income
- Profitability analysis to identify additional income opportunities
- Industry benchmarking to provide you with income and expense comparisons
- Planning to create tax efficiencies
- Quarterly MYOB reviews to identify and address issues
- Preparation and lodgement of quarterly BAS
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Unlimited email enquiries to provide you with ongoing business and basic tax advice
- Two bi-annual planning workshops to analyse your business progress, provide advice and
recommendations for improvement, conduct industry benchmarking and plan for growth
‘Mentor for Management Rights’ gives business owners a plan for the future to maximise the profitability of your business. It connects you with industry best practice, provides support and motivation. The program also allows for quick identification and rectification of issues to reduce your risk exposure while streamlining your administrative activities and paperwork.
Please contact Scott Wicks from Archer Gowland on 07 3002 2699 for more information on this service and for a free information session regarding your management rights business.
Want more information on how you can increase the profitability of your management rights business?
Instantly download the FREE Archer Gowland Ebook (below) "Increasing the Profitability of Your Management Rights Business". In this guide you will find a list of key success factors, ways to make more money and how to prepare your MLR for sale.
You are also invited to contact Scott Wicks from Archer Gowland on 07 3002 2699 for a free information session regarding your MLR business.
Our promise to you - your contact details will remain confidential at all times. You will receive only one email per month with valuable information to improve your financial situation, however you can unsubscribe from this correspondence at any time.
PS. Sign up to receive the Archer Gowland Blog, regular accounting updates for business owners. Click here: http://blog.archergowland.com.au/.